Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

What a great weekend!!! It was so nice outside yesterday and today, I almost ran out of time to fit everything in that I wanted to do! I got to ride my bike, take my stoller for a walk, and my Mommy took me and Roxy for a nice long trek around the block in my wagon. She got some very strange looks from people, what with having a two-year old and a one-year old in the wagon and then being pregnant beside, but we didn't care. We were actually too busy trying to keep Roxy from climbing over the edge to take too much notice. And I thought I was quick, that girl must have some monkey genes in her! (Sorry Aunt Krista, but I call them as I see them.)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I want to come play....you guys look like you're having so much fun!

Krista said...

I can't even get enough of those two together!! Think I might cry...
--K