Monday, May 12, 2008

Okay, Mr. Toad, I want you to listen up and listen good, because we're going to have to be quick about this. Now, inside I've got a dog, a cat, a fish, and a couple of caterpillars that my Mommy will probably find tomorrow when she does my laundry, but I've got some extra space with your name on it. I'll treat you good, you won't need to worry about a bedtime, or toys (you can have Eliza's), or food (you can have Eliza's). But we have to keep this quiet, because my Mommy isn't too keen on finding surprises in my dresser drawers anymore after the whole "worm" debacle. Now quick, hop on in my pocket...... Good Boy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chic Shopper Chick said...

How funny is this!? She is adorable! And, really? Worms in the dresser? I'm in trouble then because my little one is trying to take home anything that moves...