Well, this is a new one! My wonderful blog-a-licious sister-in-law decided it was high time that I was "memed", and tagged me. And my very unselfish three year old (is that an oxymoron?) is letting me use her blog site to complete the task. The goal is to share six "unspectacular quirks" about yourself with the world, hope "said world" still wants to be your friend, link back to the original quirk (Hey Emily!) and then tag six more unsuspecting, yet potentially very interesting people to do the same.
Here goes... six things you may, or may not, want to know about your's truly.
1. I cannot have wet hands unless the rest of my body is wet as well. It gives me the creepy-crawlies. I would rather dive into a lake of freezing cold water than have to do dishes.
2. If music is playing in the car, I subconsciously will squeeze the beat onto my husband's hand. I never realize this until he tells me that his hand is hurting from "Onward Christian Soldiers". (It's a very intense song!)
3. I love to read, and if I know that the final sentence of a great book is approaching, I completely lose concentration, and often have to read the last paragraph about ten times.
4. I cried watching the father-son reunion on "The Bachelorette" on Monday. If you were watching this too, don't even try to pretend that your mascara was not running.
5. I am still convinced that there's time left for me to become either a professional dancer or a professional tennis player, and if you try to convince me otherwise I may just call you a pessimist. :)
6. Don't even try to get into my house if you know my husband will be gone for the night. If you dare to venture past the "Beware of Dog" posters that automatically go up, you'll never get through the dressers, dining room tables, and rigged-up pop bottles that are barring all the entrances. (I blame it on too many Law and Order reruns, that stuff is way too realistic!)
OK, for my six people I am going to tag six people whose blogs I love to read, but don't always comment on, so they may not even know I'm around. (Does that officially make me a lurker? I really do love you guys!)
Let's get to know you, ladies!!!!!
Bonus Quirk #7: It just took me an hour to figure out how to do all this "linking" jive. I am that computer illiterate. (This has now become my #1 accomplishment. Ever.)
Goodbye 2nd Grade, Goodbye Kindergarten
1 week ago