Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So apparantly Chuck-E-Cheese is where you end up when you get rained out of an outing to a pumpkin patch, and your Mommy and Daddy don't want to deal with a very, very devastated three year old. And to top it off, I've also found my new calling in life... Game Tester! We happened to be there when they were testing all the machines, and not only did we get to watch them, but I got to keep all the free tickets! So now, instead of coming home with one plastic frog, I got to come home with about forty. I wonder how much school you have to go to in order to learn how to drive an arcade car....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beck said...

No WAY... you're a blogger too?!

(Oh and P.S. PLease never tell my Eden about Chuck E. Cheese... I have a SkeeBall addiction problem and must maintain my distance. :)