Monday, April 21, 2008

Yesterday I got to go with my Mommy to hang out with some friends of hers from college. I tried to ask her about them, but she says that we may not talk about her college years until I am at least 25 years old. I loved all of them so much, and I had such a great time getting to know them. I have a few thank you's to say to them all: Thank you Miss Michelle, for bringing Olivia along for me to play with, even though it seemed like we always wanted to play with the same toys. Thank you Miss Kate, for holding Eliza alot of the time and keeping her out of my hair. Thank you Miss Erin, for pumping me full of sugar in the form of a giant cookie, and then thinking it's cute when the "cookie crazies" followed, and thank you Miss Kiley, for letting me burn off all that extra sugar by running into your arms over, and over, and over, and over, and over.......... I love all my new aunties, and can't wait to see you all again! (My Mommy wanted me to add that she needs to be along to supervise these visits until I am, again, at least 25 years old.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: