Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is what Eliza and I look like when my Daddy dresses us for the day. My Mommy always gets a big kick of coming home and seeing what we have on. She would like you to take special notice of the four different prints between the two of us, and the necessary splash of camouflage in the form of my hair bow. I personally think he is a fashion genius who is just well before his time, and am waiting for the head honchos at Project Runway to discover him. See the next photos below to get a glimpse of his very own built-in supermodel.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

designHER Momma said...

hey - at least your dad dresses you. We just run around here in our underwear all day.

you got clothes on, better than if you were over here.

BKCC said...

I think he gets extra point for doing your hair!