Friday, October 17, 2008

Ride em' cowgirl! This post is a special shout-out to my Mommy's good friend Rhonda, who was nice enough to let me and my cousin Anna come out and ride her horses one day. She let us brush them, and feed them, and give them treats, and she didn't even get mad when I told her I wanted to ride, and then I didn't want to ride. And then I wanted to ride, and then I didn't want to ride. And then oh! I really wanted to ride, but then you know what? Not so much anymore. She finally convinced me to climb aboard one of those ginormous creatures, and it was then and there that I decided that I was going to move in with her, her ponies, and her talking bird. Thanks again, Miss Rhonda! (And tell that upside-down, giggling, chatterbox, parrot friend of yours that I'm not through with him yet either!)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: