Friday, October 17, 2008

So I often hear my Mommy wondering aloud about her day seemingly disappearing, and pondering why it is she just can't seem to get anything done around the house. Well, Mommy, I think I've found your answer. Her name is Eliza, she's a little short for a tornado but she can definitely leave some devastation in her wake, and (I hate to break it to you) I don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon. (Unless it's back to your closet to reorganize some more of your shoes...)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ha! This is such a great description of my day as well! I NEVER am ahead!. All of my drawers have been re-"organized" by miss Averie a few times EVERYDAY!! Good Luck to ya.

Keely said...

Oh Susan, I feel your pain! I have no idea what it is about unpacking things but Matthew does the same thing! And the cupboards that I say "no no" to seem particularly interesting....

Beck said...

I have no hard evidence to base it on, but I have a feeling Judah is going to give me the same grief... cute pictures!